Anyone 4 Science Midterm Camp
Key Event Information
Anyone 4 Science are offering loads of science & engineering fun for midterm this February, Over the day children will engage age appropriate engineering experiments and work on some fun design projects.
The midterm workshop will run from 10am - 3pm on Thursday 15th and/or Friday 16th February 2018, more information and booking details are available here. Anyone 4 Science camps and activities are suitable for children age 4 and up, age appropriate activities are allocated as follows:
- PicoScientists (Junior & Senior infants) age appropriate experiments and activities about engineering.
- NanoScientists (1st – 3rd class) will discover renewable energy,and learn to think like an engineer, build models and take part in team challenges.
- MicroScientists (4 – 6th class) will learn all about renewables, design and create devices and models and take part in engineering projects.
Midterm Camp Outline
- 10.00-10.15 Introductory Game
- 10.15-11.15 Model building
- 11.15-11.30 Supervised play, outside if possible
- 11.30-13.00 Experiments
- 13.00-13.30 Lunch with supervised play, outside if possible
- 13.30-15.00 Model building
Anyone 4 Science was established in 2005 to provide fun hands-on science and engineering activities initially for 8-12 year olds. Anyone 4 Science cater for children from 4 up and even run some events for adults for more information on any activity please see http://anyone4science.com/ or contact Christine at email@example.com